Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Favourite Quotes

There are always moments in any campaign where people begin to say and do stupid things. These are some quotes from the boys in moments of brilliance:

Brad - What's the time?
Nick - It's just gone 8am
Brad - Shit, I'm going to be late

Joe - I was pushing but then I realised I could push harder

Nick - Guys, I want you to do what you're doing, but faster

Henry - 300kg is the same as 160kg just harder

Joe - I love (insert anything)

All of us - OK, de-rig it. See you guys at Henley (usually after a good session)

Nick - Don't worry guys, I'll sort it

Henry - Don't worry, Nick will sort it

Brad - (when asking for money on the street) Oh no, here come the bats

Joe - (when asked what he'll be doing later) I'm going to study

Henry - It's raining really hard, do we have to go out?

John - Ok, this time put some pressure into it


No comments:

Post a Comment